Posting Date: 6/3/2016
Job Title: Banquet Server
Department: Food & Beverage – Main Floor Dining Rooms
Status: Part-time seasonal
Job Description: The Banquet Server is responsible for set-up, service and break down of all banquet events and offsite service functions. They must effectively assist the food and beverage functions of each event and understand the overall logistics of banquet events through clear communication between all departments and understanding the reservation sheets. Banquet Servers are responsible for meeting and exceeding all guest expectations and must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
1. Knowledgeable of event menu times and their contents and appropriate table settings and service ware
2. Ability to understand and follow directions from banquet reservations and forms.
3. Ability to carry large and heavy trays on a continuous basis throughout shift.
4. Responds quickly to requests from guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
5. Follows up to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
6. Follows the service cycle, including: greeting guests, taking drink orders, food service, table maintenance and maintains customer service standards.
7. Maintains supplies neat and organized to department standards.
8. Maintains security of equipment and supplies for each event.
9. Provides a professional image at all times through appearance, interactions and dress.
10. Ensures that the service standards for banquet functions are followed 100% of the time.
11. Other duties as assigned by the Banquet Host and Banquet Supervisor.
Physical Requirements: Ability to stand and walk continually.
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Age Requirements:Must be 18 years of age or older.
PLEASE CONTACT HUMAN RESOURCES IF INTERESTED