Posting Date: 4/19/2016
Job Title: Host/Hostess
Department: Food & Beverage – Main Floor Dining Rooms
Status: Part Time 20-30hrs
Shifts: 11:00am – 4:00pm
12:00pm – 9:00pm
4:00pm – close
- Greets the customer entering the Dining Room and seats them at their table.
- Assists in the Dining Room preparation activities
- Assists server in the performance of their Dining Room duties during busy periods.
- Cleans tables of remaining dishes and food after party has left the table and set up tables
during peak business periods.
- Ensures that the host/hostess service standards are completed 100% of the time.
- Reacts to customer emergencies by contacting the manager on duty.
- When seating guest should suggestively sell beverage & dessert specials.
- Anticipate guests needs; high chair, booster, crayons, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of what is available within your assigned dining room.
- Present at front of lobby/dining room when line exists to take names.
Ability to stand and walk continually.
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Available to work weekends and holidays.