Posting Date: 05/20/2016
Job Title: Housekeeping Attendant
- Ensure guests’ needs are being met.
- Acknowledge guest requests on housekeeping log.
- Monitor hotel lobby, hallways and public restrooms for cleanliness.
- Monitor sidewalks & parking lot for trash.
- Provide guests a tour of accommodations.
- Banquet set-up to include table arrangement, chairs and AV equipment
- Take dirty laundry to laundry room.
- Take laundry to storage rooms
- Maintain supplies in storage rooms
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Self-motivated, organized and have high customer service standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work weekends & holidays