Posting Date: 3/1/2016
Job Title: Lifeguard
Shifts: 9:00am – 3:00pm and 3:00pm – 10:00pm
Status: Part-Time; 20-30 hours weekly
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains constant surveillance of guests in work station; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of guest in the event of an emergency.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Monitor and interact with guests.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Current state approved first-aid certification.
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer.
- Current Lifeguard certification.
- American Red Cross or YMCA Life guarding
- Must be observant, safety conscious and able to react calmly and quickly in an emergency.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to swim 500 yards
FREE Lifeguard Training Course – November Dates:
FREE Lifeguard Training Course – December Dates: