Posting Date: 1/15/2016
Department: Z-Chef’s Café
Job Title: Café Cashier
Status: Part-Time (20-30hrs)
- Collects payment from guests and makes change for cash transactions, authorizes and finalizes credit card payments and verifies identification for personal checks and credit card sales.
- Ensures an accurate counting of all transactions, collections and disbursements during shift.
- Reconcile checks, cash receipts, and charge sales with totals to verify accuracy of transactions at the end of shifts.
- Ensures cashier station is organized and stocked.
- Able to describe all Z-Chef’s Café items for sale to customers.
- Know the prices and products for sale in Z-Chef’s Cafe.
- Help, as directed, in the display of the food products in the hot/cold units in the public areas.
- Answering the telephone in a professional and courteous manner.
- Monitors café dining area for cleanliness.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high stress work environment.
- Ability to stand and walk continually.
- Able to lift a minimum of 20-30 lbs.
Must be available weekends & holidays