I walked in our home from work last week and before even saying, “Hi dad”, my youngest, whose in kindergarten, came up to me and said, “I know what cabin fever is Dad”. “Ok, what is it”, was the response I know he was waiting for. “It’s when people are tired of staying home” he responded.
This really happened. You know it’s been a long winter when the discussion of cabin fever enters the kindergarten level. While it’s still cold outside, Spring has to be right around the corner. It just has to be.
If cabin fever is running rampant in your home, the Zehnder family of businesses may be able to provide a variety of simple cures:
* Enjoy Breakfast With the Easter Bunny April 12th
* Our fantastic Friday Night Fish Fry in Z-Chef’s Café is available through April 18th.
* Celebrate Easter at Zehnder’s Sunday April 20th or reserve one of our fabulous Easter To Go Dinners. A complete meal with your choice of ham, chicken or turkey. Serves 8-10 guests.
* Our 20th Anniversary of our Ragtime Festival is April 23-26
* With any luck the 2014 golf season at The Fortress will begin sometime mid-April.
* Splash the day away where its always 82 degrees and sunny at Zehnder’s Splash Village. Day passes and complete overnight packages are available.
* Pack the kids in the car and take a Spring drive to Frankenmuth and walk around our wonderful city
Check our website, www.zehnders.com for all the current coupons, promotions and events. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 800-863-7999.
Thanks to all of you that took the time to drop by this winter. Hope to have you back soon!
Al Zehnder, CEO of Zehnder’s of Frankenmuth