Posting Date: 6-3-2016
Job Title: Bakery Production
Status: 25-40 hours
Shift: 6:00pm – 2:30am
- Prepares and assembles bakery items and insures that the proper consistency and quality is followed according to Zehnder’s recipes and standards.
- Responsible for daily mixing of all breads and sweet goods.
- Assembles, frosts, and decorates items as necessary.
- Maintains supply of ingredients and equipment.
- Responsible to maintain a clean and sanitary work area in compliance with the Saginaw County Health Department.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Stand on feet for extended period of time.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.