Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
• Create and schedule social media marketing posts and answer all questions posed on those posts
• Grow our social media presence by staying engaged in current and up and coming platforms
• Assist with graphic design including but not limited to flyers, brochures, menus, signs, web images, etc.
• Take photos for social media and other marketing initiatives.
• Assist with posting content on websites and e-commerce sites.
• Reply to guest’s questions, comments and reviews on all online review platforms.
• Zehnder’s Rewards Program knowledge – assist guests with their accounts including via email and phone. Assist Guest Service and Call center with inquiries
• Maintain the administrative side of the Rewards Program by deleting duplicate accounts, answering emails and other duties as assigned.
• Assist marketing and special events with administrative tasks and other duties as assigned.
Excellent communication and verbal skills, outgoing, positive and self-motivated.
Data entry skills and ability to multi-task.
Available evenings, weekends and holidays.
Website design experience preferred – HTML, CSS, PHP coding knowledge, plus hosting and WordPress knowledge.
Google/Bing Ads and Analytics experience preferred.
Graphic design experience required – Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
Educational Requirements: 4 year College degree preferred and at least 2 years experience in related field.
Age Requirements: Must be 18 years of age or older.