Job Title: Cook
Department: Elf Hollow Café
Status: 20-30 hrs.
Shifts: 7 am-3 pm, 12 pm-8 pm, 2 pm-Close, 4 pm-Close
• Review of the special party/event functions.
• Provide necessary production of foods so as to not have uninterrupted flow of product.
• Daily checking the coolers and freezers to insure proper utilization of leftovers and rotation of foods to insure freshness.
• Compliance to the recipe standards and proper portioning of food items.
• Preparation of employee meals.
• Monitor temperatures of food and cooling units on regular basis as prescribed by the Saginaw County Health Department.
• Taste, observe, and correct issues with food production.
• Communicate with Food and Beverage Department.
• Other duties necessary to run an efficient operation.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and the ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Ability to work at a fast paced, high stress work environment.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays a must.