Kitchen Preparation and Employee Safety Precautions
Employee Guidelines & Expectations
• All staff will be required to participate in ServSafe COVID-19 Class
• Wash hands prior to shift, before and after completing tasks or breaks.
• Health and safety questions.
• Cleanliness and appearance checking.
• No employee is to enter rear entrance if not scheduled.
• All employees that have had close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 must be tested and diagnosed negative (with proper documentation) before re-entering the building.
• Specific questions for specific symptoms.
• Face coverings are required unless you are fully vaccinated.
Sanitation Expectations & Sanitation Staff
• A predetermined person(s) will be responsible for sanitizing touchpoints throughout the main floor and lower level kitchens during the hours of operation
Wear gloves when handling foods:
• Enhanced sanitation practices in all areas
• Avoid touching face, mouth, nose, eyes, etc.
• Cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, change mask after either
• At a minimum, wash hands for 20 seconds every hour
• Wash, rinse and sanitize equipment after each use and work area after each shift.
• When necessary, have employees work side by side versus face to face
• Change serving utensils, sanitation water and towel every hour, this will coincide with hourly food temps.