Join us for The Fortress’s annual Cigar Golf Classic on October 4, 2018 proudly sponsored by Zehnder’s of Frankenmuth and Pepsi. This Golf Scramble Event includes 18 holes of golf with cart, 4 Premium Cigars and includes a special “Mardi Gras” Dinner to complete the evening. Cost is $110 per person or $64 for dinner only guests.
This year’s Cigar Open Dinner presents a “Mardi Gras Feast” – foods inspired by the Southern City of New Orleans!
• Corn Bread Muffins
• Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
• Beale Street Bacon and Black-Eyed Pea Salad
• Memaw’s Mustard Potato Salad
• Muffeletta Salad – Grilled Bread Salad with Olives, Carrots, Peppers and Onions
• Cajun Dry Rubbed Carved Prime Rib – Seasoned and Slow Roasted
• Grilled Andouille (AHN-DOO-EE) – Sausage Links on a bed of Sautéed Peppers and OnionsMichigan Court Boullion (COO-BEE-YAHN) – Our take on a Creole Classic with Great Lakes Walleye, • Served with Short Grain Rice
• Mitten State Maque Choux (MAH-KOO) – Nola Style Corn Dish with Roasted Sweet Corn, Sweet Bell Peppers, Onions, Celery and TomatoesZehnder’s Red Beans and Dirty Rice
• BBQ Shrimp with Cheddar and Scallion Grits
• Jumbo BBQ Shrimp and Creamy Grits with Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Fresh Cut Scallion
• “The Big Cheesy” Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese – 5 Cheese Cajun Style Hearty Baked Mac and Cheese
• “Nawlins” Lost Bread Pudding with Bourbon Glaze
• Pecan Pie