Join us for Zehnder’s Spring Craft Beer Pairing Dinner
Beer and food are two of the most incredible parts of life when enjoyed separately, but imagine when they are allowed to work together! All foodies and craft beer aficionados are invited to join us this spring for the next Beer and Food Pairing Event in Zehnder’s Tap Room on Thursday, March 19, 2020 starting at 5:30 p.m.
The event begins with hors d’oeuvres and cocktails from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Afterwards, enjoy a six-course spring themed dinner featuring unique dishes created by Zehnder’s professional chefs paired with a complementary craft beer to enhance your palate.
Beer Dinner Menu Includes:
• Charcuterie and Artisan Cheese Boards Cash bar – 5:30 to 6:30 pm, dinner to follow
• Frankenmuth Shrimp and Grits – Jumbo tasting spoon with Blackened Prawn and Smoked Gouda and Zehnder’s Vienna Red Beer Cheese Grits Paired with – Amarillo Pils – Pilsner with 100% Amarillo Hops
• Purple Cauliflower Soup – Roasted Purple Cauliflower Puree Soup with Creme Fraiche, Green Apple Bits, Spicy Micro Greens and Cyder-esque Apple Graf Paired with – Sunday Driver – West Coast IPL
• Amarillo Blood Orange Salad – Baby Arugula and Spring Field Greens with Goat Cheese, Clementine Segments, Shaved Purple Asparagus and Roasted Pistachios Paired with – Cyder-Esque – Apple Graf (Half Cider, Half Beer)
• Surf and Turf – Westcoast IPL Braised Beef Short Ribs with Shallot, Horseradish Pan Sauce on Herbed Mushroom Polenta
• Potato encrusted Great Lakes Walleye with Meyer Lemon and Lemon Radler “Beer Blanc”
• Grilled Jumbo Parmesan crusted Asparagus Paired with – Zehnder’s Vienna Red
• Chocolate Torte with Bourbon Barrel Chocolate Barista Mousse and Bourbon Gelee Paired with – Bourbon Barrel Chocolate Barista
This is an event you won’t want to miss! Event includes 5 craft beers with a 6-course meal. A cash bar is also available. Reservations required, cost is $65 per person, includes tax, gratuity and meal. Maximum of 70 guests. Call (844)253-7852 for reservations.
Stay updated, get beer reviews and more by subscribing to Zehnder’s Untappd page here.
Be sure to subscribe to Zehnder’s blog for updates, future contests and more fun!