Job Title Fryers: Main Kitchen
Department: Food & Beverage
Shifts: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. -Close, 4:00 p.m. – Close
• The daily set up of the fryer area; including turning on the deep fat fryers to proper temperature, making sure that exhaust fans are working properly, accumulation of pans and accessories needed for food storage, and turning on of warming units.
• Supplying the hot line area with proper amounts of fried chicken, sautéed livers, and mashed potatoes, in accordance to the recipes established by Zehnder’s and in the proper amounts as dictated by the volume of business.
• Communicates with the head chef, executive chef, and hot line supervisor on duty to assure that the food produced in the fryer area coordinates with the demands of daily business and scheduled banquets.
• Prepares food for the lower level service kitchen as necessary.
• Filters and changes the frying oil on a regularly to insure quality products.
• Assists in the production of baked chicken and other banquet items in conjunction with the grill staff.
• Communicates with the back room supervisor regularly.
• Communicates equipment problems with the head chef or maintenance.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary work area in accordance to the guidelines established by the Saginaw County Health Department.
• Maintains a safe work area.
• Upon closing, cleans the area, filter the oil, and returns any food to their proper location
• Ability to stand and walk continually.
• Lift minimum of 50 lbs.
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
Under 18 – Apply Here