• 1/2 Cup butter
• 2 Cups Pioneer granulated sugar
• 1 Cup cocoa powder
• 4 Eggs
• 2 Teaspoons vanilla
• 2 Cups flour
• 2 Teaspoons baking powder
• 1 Teaspoon salt
• 1 Cup white chips
• 1/4 Cup freeze-dried raspberries (broken into pieces)
• 1/2 Cup Pioneer powdered sugar
• 1 Teaspoon freeze-dried raspberries (crushed into powder)
Melt butter and mix in cocoa and sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla with last egg. Mix in flour, baking powder and salt. Carefully mix in chips and raspberries. Chill dough covered for 4 hours.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix 1/2 cup powdered sugar and raspberry powder in small bowl. Roll one tablespoon ball of dough in powdered sugar mixture. Place on parchment paper covered baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until set.
Recipe by Jessica Bryant, Shepherd, Michigan
Be sure to subscribe to Zehnder’s blog for updates, future contests and more fun!