COVID Preparation and Employee/Guest Safety Precaution
All Employee Scheduling:
• Face coverings are required unless you are fully vaccinated.
• Employee subject to health and safety questions.
• No employee admitted if they are not scheduled.
• All employees that have had close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 must be tested and diagnosed negative (with proper documentation) before re-entering the building.
Dining Room Procedures:
• Have hand sanitizer available for guests
• All areas reduced to 50% capacity.
• Bar spaces and stools sanitized between each guest.
• Remove table baskets.
• All menus sanitized between each use.
• Salt and pepper shakers as well as chicken seasoning are sanitized between each seating.
• Silverware is rolled and placed on tables as opposed to open air seating.
• Creamers and individual sweeteners delivered to table upon seating/request.
• All soda and/or water refills are fresh glasses.
• Coffee pots are sanitized after each use.
• Disposable wipes/rags used for bussing and sanitation of tables.
• Chairs, booths seats, and tables are wiped and sanitized after each seating.
• Whipped butter portioned by kitchen used for each table based on guest count.
• Plexiglass installed at cashier area.
• Servers required to wash hands after each tender transaction before handling other items.
Dining Room and Guest Organization:
• Dining rooms reduced to 50% capacity.
• Patio outdoor seating available.