Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Department: Hotel Housekeeping
• Orients new employees to position by reviewing standard operating procedures, property tour and assign trainer.
• Ongoing training and reinforcement of standard operating procedures to ensure they are being followed on a daily basis by all housekeeping and laundry staff. Assisting staff as needed.
• Inspect guest rooms daily to ensure high standard of cleanliness, needs for repair, replacement or rotation of furniture and fixtures and follow up with schedule to accomplish.
• Ensure public areas are monitored hourly for cleanliness and kept in an orderly manner.
• Schedule Housekeeping and Laundry staff to ensure optimal coverage within budgetary guidelines.
• Establish supply levels and maintain inventory as determined.
• Responsible for daily room cleaning and key assignment.
• Conducts roll call at beginning of shift to communicate assignments for day and ensure uniform guidelines are adhered to.
• Daily development of staff including delegating responsibility, follow-up, coaching, counseling, discipline, and yearly evaluations.
• Ensure housekeeping and laundry staff follows steps to ensure “Every Guest Leaves Satisfied.”
• Employed in Housekeeping Department for a minimum of 2 years and maintain position in good standing.
• No standing restrictions, ability to lift 25 lbs, and no physical moving restrictions.
• High School Diploma
• Must be at least 18 years of age.