Job Title: Retail Admin/Inventory Clerk
• Assist in the ordering and re-ordering of product as needed and as assigned.
• Responsible for stocking shelves, cleaning the floor, and rotating stock.
• Ensure the stock room is kept clean and orderly.
• Make sure staff knows where the product is on the floor and in the stock room.
• Training of assistant stockers.
• Ensures the retail inventory system is clear and updated.
• Assist customers in locating product on the retail floor.
• Entering orders, receiving orders, and printing tickets through the Data Works program.
• Make daily demos of the products.
• Assisting in yearly inventory.
• Other duties as assigned or directed.
• Ability to stand continuously.
• Ability to walk and sit for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift a max of 25lbs
• At least 18 years of age or older.