Status: 20-30 hours
Shifts: 8:30am-4pm, 4pm-10pm, 6pm-2am, 4pm-12am
• Coordinating with the Housekeeping Manager to identify unsafe and unsecure areas throughout Splash Village.
• Patrol the entire property looking for unsafe and security situations that may need to be addressed.
• Respond to calls from various Splash Village personnel as it relates to security issues.
• Maintain a daily log of activities and observations
• Generate reports of safety or security incidents.
• Perform surveillance as directed or deemed necessary.
• Ability to push, pull and lift 50 pounds.
• Ability to interact with guests on a regular basis.
• Ability to work varied shifts including 3rds
• High School Diploma or equivalent, 1 year experience in the security or law enforcement field or enrolled in a Criminal Justice Curriculum.