Job Title: Service Assistant
Department: Food & Beverage – Main Floor Dining Rooms
Status: Part-Time 10hrs-20hrs
Shifts: 1-6:00pm, 2-7:00pm, 3-8:00pm, 4-9:00pm
• Provides support to servers and maintains all service standards when assigned to dining rooms, banquets and special event functions.
• Assists servers in the performance of their duties as directed by the Front of House supervisor
• Delivering and carrying dinners, drinks, desserts, and refills.
• Pre-cleaning and clearing tables in the assigned sections.
• Proactive interaction with each table of guests seated in section; i.e. pouring coffee, water and other beverages, distributing coupons and other marketing materials to the guests.
• Maintains an organized, sanitary and visibly clean service station and dining room section at all times.
• Ensures that dining room tables are pre-set properly in anticipation of next seating of guests.
• Provides proper linen, dish and silver placement and adequate supply of condiments.
• Must be at least 16 years old
• Ability to stand and walk repeatedly for period up to four hours.
• Ability to life repetitively
• Ability to carry 30 lbs. trays a distance of 200 feet.