Posting Date: 1/15/2016
Job Title: Dish worker
Department: Elf Hollow Café
Status: Part -Time 20-30 hrs
Shifts: 7:00am – 2:00pm
3:00pm – 12:00pm
- Responsible for the set-up of the dish machine.
- Responsible for the tear-down of the dish machines and other equipment at the end of business.
- Responsible for washing of the area’s dishware, glassware, silverware, and pots/pans during business hours.
- Provide and insure a clean and safe work environment.
- Responsible for removal of trash and clutter during business hours.
- Responsible for routine and scheduled “deep cleaning” of area’s equipment.
- Communicate regularly within the Food & Beverage structure of the area.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts as well as in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds without assistance.
- At least 16 years of age.
Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays a must.