Some Big Changes are Underway at Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark!
It’s hard to believe that it’s been nearly 15 years since Zehnder’s Splash Village opened. Much has changed in that time; how indoor water parks are built, air-handling systems, water features, building materials, etc.
Beginning in early April, work will begin in transforming and updating the original Splash Park. In partnership with OpenAire, the designers and builders of Atrium Park, our atrium style building with a completely retractable roof; work will begin the transformation of the existing structure built in 2005. The first phase of construction will be the installation of a retractable roof. Then over the next few months, installation of glass panels on our east and north walls allowing in more light and fresh air will complete the project.
We look forward to everything being done by mid-September. We anticipate only minor disruptions in business and will keep everyone updated on the progress. Be sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter below for updates.
The Splash Park will be closed on the following dates:
• Mon., April 22 through Thurs. April 25 (opening Fri., April 26 at 12 noon)
• Mon., April 29 through Thurs., May 2 (opening Fri., May 3 at 9 am)
• Mon., May 6 through Thurs., May 9 (opening Fri., May 10 at 9 am)
• Mon., May 13 through Thurs., May 16 (opening Fri., May 17 at 9 am)
• Mon., May 20 through Thurs., May 23 (opening Fri., May 24 at 9 am)
• Tues., May 28 through Thurs., May 30 (opening Fri., May 31 at 9 am)