Beer and food are two of the most incredible parts of life when enjoyed separately, but imagine when they are allowed to work together! All foodies and craft beer aficionados are invited to join us this spring for a Beer and Food Pairing Event in Zehnder’s Tap Room on Thursday, March 7, 2019 starting at 5:30 p.m.
The event begins with hors d’oeuvres and cocktails from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Afterwards, enjoy a six-course spring themed dinner featuring a unique dish created by Zehnder’s professional chefs paired with a complementary craft beer to enhance your palate. Dave Newstead from Wolverine State Brewery will be here to discuss how the pairings were decided and answer questions about their beers and the brewing process.
• Charcuterie and Artisan Cheese Boards
• Seared Duck Breast Bruschetta with Stout and Tart Apple Chutney and Goat Cheese
Paired with – Wolverine New Classic Hazy IPL
• Creamed Leek with Apple Bits, Smoked Raucher Lager, Sharp White Cheddar, Crispy Shallots and Rye Croutons
Paired with – Wolverine Premium Lager
• Arugula, Thai Basil, Bartlett Pear, Flaming Red Sorrel Microgreen, topped with IPA and Ginger Braised Pork Belly with Seaquench Sour Ale Vinaigrette
Paired with – Cider Boys Blackberry
• 10 oz. Chuck Tender Filet with Zehnder’s Vienna Red simmered Cremini Mushroom Demi-Glace served with a Pilsner Horseradish Créme
• Hazy India Pale Lager Braised Cobalt Carrots
• Garlic and Herb Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Paired with – Zehnder’s Vienna Red
This is an event you won’t want to miss! Event includes 6 complementary craft beers with a 6-course meal. A cash bar is also available. Reservations required, cost is $65 per person, includes tax, gratuity and meal. Maximum of 70 guests. Call (844)253-7852 for reservations.
Be sure to mark your calendars for Zehnder’s future Food and Beer Pairing events – Thursday, June 6th, 2019 and September 26th, 2019.
Stay updated, get beer reviews and more by subscribing to Zehnder’s Untappd page here.