All foodies and craft beer afficionados are invited to join us this fall for another Beer and Food Pairing Event in Zehnder’s Tap Room on Thursday, September 26, 2019 starting at 5:30 p.m.
The event begins with hors d’oeuvres and cocktails from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Aferwards, enjoy a six-course German themed dinner featuring a unique dish created by Zehnder’s professional chefs paired with a complementary craft beer to enhance your palate.
Beer Dinner Menu Includes:
• German Charcuterie and Artisan Cheese Boards
• Das Geschenk – Haus-made Ricotta Spaetzle with Sweet Corn, Maitaki Mushrooms, Thyme
Paired with Paulaner Munich Gold Lager
• German Pilsner Smoked Sausage, Root Vegetable and Barley Soup – Local Smoked Sausage, Root Vegetables and White Barley in a Rich Pilsner Chicken Broth
Paired with Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest
• Bavarian Mixed Fall Salad – Delicate Mixed Greens with Tear Drops Tomatoes, Carrot Ribbons, Granny Smith Apples, Fried Camembert Cheese and Heffeweisen Vinaigrette
Paired with Paulaner Hefeweizen
Reichlich Fleisch Schaft
• Dunkel Braised Pork Shank with a Gingersnap and Wild Mushroom Gravy and Horseradish Apple Gremolata
• Kolsch Braised Kohlrabi, Fennel and Apple
• Bavarian Warm Potato Salad with Chanterelles and Bacon
Paired with Paulaner Oktoberfest Weisen
• Black Forest Pretzel Bread Pudding with Lingonberry and Gooseberry Coulis
This is an event you won’t want to miss! Cost is $65 per person and includes 5 complementary craft beers with the 6-course meal. A cash bar is also available. Reservations required, maximum of 70 guests. Call (844) 253-7852 for reservations.
Stay updated, get beer reviews and more by subscribing to Zehnder’s Untappd page here.