- This event has passed.
Zehnder’s Snowfest All Things Chocolate Baking Contest – January 26, 2022
The All Things Chocolate Baking Contest is back for 2022 featuring the best original Cakes, Cookies and Brownie recipes! Contestants compete in three separate categories of recipes in Cakes, Cookies and Brownies with a first, second and third place winner in each category.
First Place (in each category):
• $100 & Le Creuset 2.7 Quart Shallow Round Dutch Oven (value of $240) – filled with treats from Harry & David’s)
• 40 lbs. of Pioneer Sugar
• 40 lbs. of Nightingale Pastry Flour
• Four tickets to a Zehnder’s Dinner Show of winner’s choice
Second Place (in each category):
• 20 lbs. of Pioneer Sugar
• 20 lbs. of Nightingale Pastry Flour
• Dinner of choice for four at Zehnder’s Restaurant
Third Place (in each category):
• 10 lbs. of Pioneer Sugar
• 10 lbs. of Nightingale Pastry Flour
• Family Style Chicken Dinner for two at Zehnder’s Restaurant
Only one recipe per person may be chosen for each category. All entries are to be brought in fully prepared and ready for judging. A maximum of 15 entries for each category will be chosen for final judging on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. Contest begins at 10 a.m. in the Zehnder’s Snowfest Warming Tent. Recipes must be postmarked by January 4, 2022.
FAN FEATURED IMAGES:
Follow along at #ZFUN and stay updated on contests, promotions, events and giveaways. Share your #ZFUN photo to be featured…