- This event has passed.
Zehnder’s Summer Wine Dinner – August 17, 2022
August 17 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$90.00
Enjoy a five-course dinner on August 17, 2022 prepared by Zehnder’s Professional Chefs paired with a variety of wines presented by St. Julian’s Winery located in Zehnder’s Tap Room. Cocktails start at 5:30 pm with dinner starting at 6:30 pm.
The Menu Includes:
• Charcuterie Board – a selection of cured meats and artisan cheeses with dried fruit and preserves – Paired with St. Julian Champagne Brut
• Michigan Cherry Salad – Baby Spring Greens, Honey Dijon Dressing, Shaved Parmesan Cheese, Dried Traverse City Cherries and Sunflower Seeds – Paired with St. Julian Late Harvest Riesling
• Cheddar Ale Broccoli Soup – Michigan Golden Ale, Vermont Cheddar and Fresh Broccoli – Paired with St. Julian 2021 Braganini Reserve Sauvignon Blanc
• 28 Day Dry-Aged, Bone-in New York Strip Loin with Compound Herb Butter, Garlic Herb Jumbo Prawns with Roasted Broccolini and Brown Butter Fingerling Potatoes – Paired with St. Julian Cock of the Walk Red Blend
• Cherry Sorbet with Molten Lava Cake – Sorbet made with Traverse City Whiskey Co. Balaton Cherries accompanied by a decadent Molten Lava Cake – Paired with St. Julian Catherman’s Port
Seating is limited to 60 people and reservations are required. Tickets are $90 per person and include dinner, wine pairings, tax and gratuity. Book online below or call (989) 652-0450 for reservations or for more information. Click here to download a flyer.
FAN FEATURED IMAGES:
Follow along at #ZFUN and stay updated on contests, promotions, events and giveaways. Share your #ZFUN photo to be featured…