WOW! We are so blown away by the amazing response to our #MuthHoliday Photo Contest in partnership with Bronner’s! Our love for CHRISTmas is … well … pretty BIG! But can we just say, you all are our kind of people! We have LOVED celebrating the Frankenmuth traditions with each and every single one of you!
With over 850 entries, it really was not easy for our photo committee to choose just 10 images! So we’re letting you do the hardest part – the time has come to VOTE from our top 10 for your favorite ‘Muth Holiday photo!
The grand prize winner from the ‘Muth Holiday Photo Contest will win an “Eat & Sleep” package in a Dragonfly room from Zehnder’s Splash Village Waterpark which also includes a family style chicken dinner from Zehnder’s Restaurant and of course, what ‘Muth Holiday would be complete without a little CHRISTmas too?! The winner will also receive a Winner Winner Chicken Dinner glass ornament to celebrate the taste of victory, an exclusive, personalized Christmas Tree With Ribbon glass ornament and … a Bronner’s gift card valued at $250 so you can deck the halls until your home is ready for a holly jolly Christmas!
We just wanted to take a quick moment to say THANK YOU to ALL who entered and have allowed us to be a part of life’s moments throughout the years! We hope you’ll continue to share your special Frankenmuth memories with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
Before you go, be sure to subscribe to Zehnder’s blog below for more contests and special offers!
Congratulations to our top 10 finalists!
• DIANE CASSIDY – “Fabulous Frankenmuth Festivities, Salon Legato’s FAVORITE!!”
• ASHLEE GUTHREE – “#MuthHoliday #jesusisthereasonfortheseason”
• ANDREW HARTE – “Here in Frankenmuth celebrating their 76th Wedding anniversary! Can you believe it?! #MuthHoliday”
• MADDIE BEE’S BOUTIQUE – “It doesn’t matter the season, if it’s 80° outside, more than 7 months until Christmas Day, or if we just came for lunch and Christmas cookies, every single time we step foot on @bronnerschristmas premises, we are engulfed in the Christmas Spirit! #MuthHoliday”
• MELINDA MILLER – “He loves CHRISTmas so much, he’s trying to make the countdown go just a *little* faster! Starting our countdown at Bronner’s is a favorite tradition of ours! #MuthHoliday”
• JENNIFER PLATZ – “Girls weekend at Bronners”
• KAITLIN ROSSI – “Not really one to do contests, but that Bronner’s gift card is calling my name 🎄 Here’s our #MuthHoliday tradition, started by my mom when I was younger than 10, and now I get to drag Michael along as well (there’s no dragging, he loves it). Every year end of November/beginning of December we make the trip to Frankenmuth for the day. We start at Bronner’s & everyone gets (at least) 1 new ornament for the tree. We always take a picture with the big Santa outside. From Bronner’s we move downtown to Zehnder’s for the chicken dinner & always make reservations for the Cow Path Dining Room – by far the best room. After dinner we check out the bakery & gift shop downstairs. We always take pictures with the Zehnder’s sign & then make our way down main street visiting all the shops, spending extra time in Rau’s & the Cheese House (if we’re lucky it’s snowing during this part of the night). Our Frankenmuth Day is literally my favorite day of the year. I spend a good majority of the remainder of the year looking forward to & thinking about Frankenmuth Day. Now that I’m older & have been doing this for so long, the day seems to encapsulate all the good memories of Frankenmuth trips of years past & let’s me relive them all at the same time. It has become a symbol of warmth, love, & history. I hope to eventually pass this day & all it’s happiness to our future children & grandchildren. Frankenmuth definitely holds a special place in my heart.”
• KELLY STEFFUS – “Engaged at Bronners Dec. 2017. Frankenmuth has been a family tradition of hers since she was 4 months old! Such a perfect way to surprise her!”
• CRYSTAL STEIN – “Can you say excited?! Just had Zehnder’s chicken dinner and dressed in Santa suit to go visit Bronner. Christmas 365.”
• SHANA WILLIAMS-GORDEN -“We had a great MuthHoliday!”
Fans are welcome to vote for their favorite finalists from December 10 – December 20, 2018 until noon EST below: