Job Title: Splash Village Food Production Supervisor
Department: Food & Beverage
• Develop and administer labor schedules to insure proper coverage in all areas.
• Utilize Predictive Index to determine proper staff placement.
• Demonstrate high level of customer service and support “Every Guest Leaves Satisfied”
• Develop and maintain stock levels for goods needed.
• Directly participate in and oversee production of food requirements.
• Plan and prepare meals for staff of Splash Village.
• Maintain labor and food costs according to budget established by F&B.
• Daily communication with management and supervisory staff of F&B both verbal and written.
• Ability to work together and communicate procedure changes throughout the F&B area
• Maintain area’s sanitation in accordance with MI Depart of Health.
• Maintain and control a “Safety First” program within production area.
• Taste, observe, correct, instruct, critique and show by example the culinary techniques necessary to maintain culinary standards and procedures.
• Actively involved in the operation of the dish working area insuring safe handling of equipment and chemicals.
• Actively participate in the accurate recordings of monthly inventories.
• Upholds food quality and presentation to Zehnder’s standards; always looking for improvements.
• Counsels staff and assists in overseeing the employee evaluation process.
• A participant in staff training to assure staff is ready to be on the floor as business dictates. Putting together training guides/programs for specific areas.
• Communicate and work with FOH supervisors and managers to maintain Zehnder’s Core Values.
• Attend departmental meetings as required by management as well as attend various food shows and classes offered.
• Meets regularly with F&B management team discussing business levels, resolving conflicts, and any other situations that may impede the department’s development.
• Reports directly to the BOH Manager, acts on behalf of and in absence of BOH Manager
• Work special events, groups throughout Zehnder’s as needed.
• All other duties as assigned or directed by F & B management.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and the ability to lift 40 lbs.
• High school diploma, completion of the ServSafe Sanitation Course, 5 years experience in high volume food production on a supervisory level or an Associates Degree in Culinary Arts and 2 years experience in high volume food production.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays a must.