Location: Zehnder’s Splash Village
Position Title: Lifeguard
Status: Part-Time 20-30 hrs
- Supervision of aquatic activities to ensure the safety of all participants
- Provide a safe, clean, and friendly environment for Splash Village guests
- Prevent accidents by responding quickly to emergencies
- Administer any first aid needed
- Observe and enforce all rules, regulations and policies
- Attend all aquatic in-service training and staff meetings
- Must be certified by the American Red Cross or YMCA life guarding
- Must have First Aid and Professional Rescuer CPR Certification
- Must be able to swim 500 yards and lift 70 lbs.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be at least 16 years of age
Posting Date: 12/2/2014
Job Title: Culinary Assistant
Department: Z-Chef’s Cafe
Status: Part time
Shifts: 7am-3pm, 11am-7pm, 12pm-8pm, 1pm-close
- Food preparation in the proper quantities of the specified quality.
- The proper utilization of “waste foods” as directed by First Cook.
- The “hands-on” production of foods for the area both cold and hot.
- Daily communication with the First Cook.
- Participation in the “food is theater” philosophy when requested by the Head Chef.
- Maintaining proper levels of foodstuffs for sale in assigned area.
- Assist in the display of the food products in the hot/cold units in the public areas.
- Other duties as requested by the Production Chef or Head Chef.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts and available weekends/holidays
- 2 years experience in volume foodservice.
- Desire to self-improve through continuing education and pursuit to ACF certification.
Posting Date: 12/2/2014
Department: Z-Chef’s Café
Job Title: Café Cashier
Status: Part-Time (20-30hrs)
- Collects payment from guests and makes change for cash transactions, authorizes and finalizes credit card payments and verifies identification for personal checks and credit card sales.
- Ensures an accurate counting of all transactions, collections and disbursements during shift.
- Reconcile checks, cash receipts, and charge sales with totals to verify accuracy of transactions at the end of shifts.
- Ensures cashier station is organized and stocked.
- Able to describe all Z-Chef’s Café items for sale to customers.
- Know the prices and products for sale in Z-Chef’s Cafe.
- Help, as directed, in the display of the food products in the hot/cold units in the public areas.
- Answering the telephone in a professional and courteous manner.
- Monitors café dining area for cleanliness.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high stress work environment.
- Ability to stand and walk continually.
- Able to lift a minimum of 20-30 lbs.
- Must be available weekends & holidays