Location: Zehnder’s Splash Village
Position Title: Lifeguard
Status: Part-Time 20-30 hrs
- Supervision of aquatic activities to ensure the safety of all participants
- Provide a safe, clean, and friendly environment for Splash Village guests
- Prevent accidents by responding quickly to emergencies
- Administer any first aid needed
- Observe and enforce all rules, regulations and policies
- Attend all aquatic in-service training and staff meetings
- Must be certified by the American Red Cross or YMCA life guarding
- Must have First Aid and Professional Rescuer CPR Certification
- Must be able to swim 500 yards and lift 70 lbs.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be at least 16 years of age
Posting Date: 8/4/2014
Job Title: Host/Hostess
Department: Food & Beverage – Main Floor Dining Rooms
Status: Part Time 20-30hrs
Shifts: 11:00am – 4:00pm
12:00pm – 9:00pm
4:00pm – close
- Greets the customer entering the Dining Room and seats them at their table.
- Assists in the Dining Room preparation activities
- Assists server in the performance of their Dining Room duties during busy periods.
- Cleans tables of remaining dishes and food after party has left the table and set up tables during peak business periods.
- Ensures that the host/hostess service standards are completed 100% of the time.
- Reacts to customer emergencies by contacting the manager on duty.
- When seating guest should suggestively sell beverage & dessert specials.
- Anticipate guests needs; high chair, booster, crayons, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of what is available within your assigned dining room.
- Present at front of lobby/dining room when line exists to take names.
- Ability to stand and walk continually.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Available to work weekends and holidays.
Posting Date: 8-4-14
Job Title: Packaging
Status: Part-Time 20-30hrs
- Responsible for daily packaging of Zehnder’s Baked goods.
- Slicing of Zehnder’s Breads for packaging.
- Packaging of special order bakery items.
- Responsible to maintain a clean and sanitary work area in compliance with the Saginaw County Health Department
- Ability to lift 20lbs.
- Stand on feet for extended period of time.
Posting Date: 9/10/14
Job Title: General Maintenance
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly checks of buildings and equipment.
- Air conditioning filter replacement.
- Monthly grease and oil runs
- Maintains and organizes shops to ensure proper levels of parts and materials.
- Repairing and upkeep of buildings, bakery and restaurant equipment. Including but not limited too, electrical, plumbing, bakery and kitchen equipment.
- Maintain working knowledge of electrical, gas and water lines.
- Familiar with emergency procedures.
- All other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to walk and stand continuously and ability to lift without restrictions.
- At least 18 years of age or older