Job Title: Bartender
Department: Food & Beverage – Main Bar
Status: 20-30 hrs
Shifts: 10:00am – 4:00 pm, 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm, 4:00 pm – Close
• Prepares all beverages for serving:
• Mixes alcoholic drinks, using garnishes when necessary.
• Uncorks or decants wine, prepares glasses.
• Serves beer, pours soda.
• Prepares glasses.
• Itemizes all sales on cash register, insuring use of proper categories.
• Serves beverages in Main Bar area or prepares for service by servers; may serve drinks in the Main Dining Room if necessary.
• Maintains thorough knowledge of products used, especially wines, in order to assist in customer selection.
• Maintains necessary amount of stock in bar area, replenishing supply of beer, wines, sodas, liquor, and bar supplies as needed.
• May assist in preparing dining rooms for customer use.
• Maintains cleanliness of bar area as necessary, wiping table tops and counters, sending dirty glasses, etc. as needed.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary bar.
• Responsible for all bar set up and billing on all banquets and cocktail parties.
Physical Requirements: Ability to stand and walk continually.
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Age Requirements: Must be 18 years of age or older.