Department: Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel Call Center
Position: Call Center Agent
Reports To: Assistant Front Desk/Call Center Manager
1. Answer high volume of phone calls and online chat requests daily.
2. Respond to guest email requests.
3. Responsible for making, changing and cancelling reservations for the hotel, waterpark, restaurant and golf course.
4. Use multiple software programs, including OPERA, NAVIS, OpenTable and Front Tee.
5. Follow the structure of the NAVIS system. Apply the NAVIS Non-Negotiables to every call, maintaining Call Compliance and an acceptable Scored Call Average.
6. Provide guests with property and services information as well as working with guests to resolve customer service issues.
7. Suggestive selling, offering guests food packages, room upgrades, etc.
8. Transfer calls to appropriate staff.
9. Proper telephone etiquette and professional communication skills.
10. Various office projects as assigned.
Other Requirements: Excellent computer and keyboard skills. Self-motivated, organized, and have high customer service standards. Display speed and efficiency in work habits. Has personal enthusiasm for work and self-improvement. Ability to work well with others as part of a team.
Physical Requirements: Sitting for extended periods of time.
Educational Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent
Age Requirements: Must be 18 years of age or older.