Job Title: Call Center Agent
Department: Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel Call Center
Reports To: Assistant Front Desk/Call Center Manager
• Answer high volume of phone calls and online chat requests daily
• Respond to guest email requests
• Responsible for making, changing and cancelling reservations for the hotel, waterpark, restaurant and golf course
• Use multiple software programs, including OPERA, NAVIS, OpenTable and Front Tee
• Follow the structure of the NAVIS system. Apply the NAVIS Non-Negotiables to every call, maintaining Call Compliance and an acceptable Scored Call Average
• Provide guests with property and services information as well as working with guests to resolve customer service issues
• Suggestive selling, offering guests food packages, room upgrades, etc.
• Transfer calls to appropriate staff.
•. Proper telephone etiquette and professional communication skills.
• Various office projects as assigned.
• Excellent computer and keyboard skills
• Self-motivated, organized, and have high customer service standards
• Display speed and efficiency in work habits
• Has personal enthusiasm for work and self-improvement
• Ability to work well with others as part of a team
• Sitting for extended periods of time
• Educational Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent
• Age Requirements: Must be 18 years of age or older