Zehnder's of Frankenmuth Donation Requests
Zehnder’s of Frankenmuth which includes Zehnder’s Splash Village, Zehnder’s Marketplace and The Fortress Golf Course is asked to support thousands of worthwhile causes and events each year. While we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible, the sheer volume of inquiries make it impossible for us to honor each one.
In order for your request to be considered, you must comply with the following guidelines:
• Priority for donation support will be given to events with which our employees are involved as well as to organizations with which we have a business relationship.
• All donations to organizations must have a 501(c)(3) status.
• Only one donation request per organization per year will be considered.
• Requests made less than 30 days prior to your event will not be considered.
The following exclusions apply:
• Requests for direct financial support will not be considered
• Requests for capital campaigns will not be considered
• Requests for political campaigns will not be considered
• Requests to assist with personal financial difficulties will not be considered
• Requests that benefit individuals or individual families will not be considered
If your donation request meets the above criteria, please submit your request in writing on your organization’s letterhead for consideration and mail to my attention, care of Zehnder’s:
730 S. Main Street
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
John Shelton, CHSP
V.P. of Sales and Marketing