Zehnder’s Splash Village is offering a FREE Lifeguard Training Course open to anyone looking for a new and exciting opportunity. This course teaches lifeguard candidates the skills and knowledge needed to recognize, prevent and respond quickly and effectively to aquatic emergencies and prevent drowning and injuries. Minimum age is 15 years on/by the last class session. Participants must be able to pass a swim pretest of 300 yards. This is not a learn to swim class, candidates must be proficient swimmers.
Where: Zehnder’s Splash Village & Residential Pool
• Monday, August 10 (Splash) 11am-4pm
• Tuesday, August 11 (Splash) 7am-3pm
• Wednesday, August 12 (Residence) 11am-4pm
• Thursday, August 13 (Splash) 11am-4pm
• Friday, August 14 (Residence) 11am-4pm
• Saturday, August 15 (Splash) 11am-4pm (if needed)
Upon successful completion of this course (you must attend all days of class), participants agree to employment at Zehnder’s Splash Village. The starting wage is $12 per hour, full and part-time hours are available. Class is limited to 20 people.
To register, call Chris Bartnikowski at (989) 652-0584 or email@example.com or Mary Tack at (989) 652-0586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.