Posting Date: 4/19/2016
Job Title: Host/Hostess
Department: Food & Beverage – Main Floor Dining Rooms
Status: Part Time 20-30hrs
Shifts: 11:00am – 4:00pm
12:00pm – 9:00pm
4:00pm – close
- Greets the customer entering the Dining Room and seats them at their table.
- Assists in the Dining Room preparation activities
- Assists server in the performance of their Dining Room duties during busy periods.
- Cleans tables of remaining dishes and food after party has left the table and set up tables
during peak business periods.
- Ensures that the host/hostess service standards are completed 100% of the time.
- Reacts to customer emergencies by contacting the manager on duty.
- When seating guest should suggestively sell beverage & dessert specials.
- Anticipate guests needs; high chair, booster, crayons, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of what is available within your assigned dining room.
- Present at front of lobby/dining room when line exists to take names.
Ability to stand and walk continually.
Must be 16 years of age or older.
Available to work weekends and holidays.