WELCOME TO ZEHNDER'S SNOWFEST
WINTER FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY JANUARY 26-30, 2022!
Zehnder's Snowfest has been host to one of the top snow and ice sculpting events in North America for the past 30 years. Visitors have enjoyed larger-than-life snow sculptures and beautifully detailed ice carvings each year. In addition, Zehnder's Snowfest will have entertainment for the entire family in the warming tent, a fireworks display, petting zoo and children's activities. Plan now to attend Zehnder's Snowfest 2022!
ZEHNDER'S SNOWFEST HIGHLIGHTS
• World Class Double & Single Block Snow Sculpting Championships
• State of Michigan Snow Sculpting Competition
• High School Snow Sculpting Competition
• 100-Block Ice Carving Exhibition
• Collegiate Alumni Ice Carving Competition
• Entertainment in the Warming Tent
• Children's Play Area
• Annual Fireworks Display
Like to take pictures? Enter the annual Snowfest Photo Impressions contest for a chance to win one of 3 great Zehnder's prizes!
POINTS OF INTEREST AND PARKING
• Huntington Bank, 525 N. Main (#1)
• Frankenmuth Toyberg, 618 S. Main (#2)
• Frankenmuth Chamber of Commerce, 635 S. Main (#3)
• Rau's Country Store, 656 S. Main (#4)
• Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn, 713 S. Main (#5)
• Zehnder's of Frankenmuth, 730 S. Main (#6), (P5)
• Edwin L. Zehnder Park (Main Street) (#7)
• Frankenmuth River Place Shops, 925 S. Main (#8), (P3)
• Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland, 25 Christmas Lane (#9), (P6)
• Frankenmuth Brewery, 425 S. Main (#10)
• The Fortress Golf Course, 950 Flint St. (P1)
• Boy Scout Building, 959 Flint St. (P2)
Free Snowfest Shuttles
• Complimentary shuttle available at the west entrance of Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland. Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. and Sunday 12:00 noon - 6:00 p.m.
• Shuttle is also available at Birch Run Premium Outlets and Birch Run area hotels. Visit www.birchrun.org for shuttle schedule.
Alternate Routes to Frankenmuth
Northbound I-75 travelers: Take Exit 136, go east to the first light at Dixie Hwy., then continue to Dehmel Rd. and turn left. Follow Dehmel to Curtis Rd.; turn right on Curtis. Follow Curtis to Flint St. then turn left and park at the Boy Scout Building lot or The Fortress Golf Course.
Southbound I-75 travelers: Take Exit 144A (Dixie Hwy.) to Junction or Curtis; turn left on either and follow eastward to Frankenmuth. Or take M-46 east to M-83 south to Frankenmuth.