Enjoy a celebration of Autumn with a special Wild Game Chef’s Dinner presented by Zehnder’s Executive Chef John Zehnder, CEC, ACE, HGT, AAC on Thursday, November 8th, 2018 starting at 6:30 p.m. Enjoy a complete dinner served in courses and complementary wine.
• Beggar’s Purse
• Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese and Chives wrapped in a French Crepe
• Breast of Wild Turkey with Cornbread Fritters
• Venison & Michigan Chanterelle Mushroom Lasagna
• Ezekiel Bread made with Sprouted Wheat, Barley, Beans, Lentils & Spelt
• Beet, Feta & Fall Greens with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
• Pan-Seared Duck Breast drizzled with a Mulberry & Raw Honey Vinegar Reduction
• Yooper Pastry – Rutabaga, American Chestnut, Spinach & Leeks wrapped in a light Puff Pastry
• Honey Crisp Apple Cobbler
Dinner includes 2 glasses of wine selected by Chef John Zehnder and Coffee Service. Cost is $65 per person complete. Reservations required, call (844) 288-1484 for reservations.