Posting Date: 3/3/2016
Job Title: Culinary Assistant
Department: Z-Chef’s Cafe
Status: Part time
Shifts: 7am-3pm, 11am-7pm, 12pm-8pm, 1pm-close
- Food preparation in the proper quantities of the specified quality.
- The proper utilization of “waste foods” as directed by First Cook.
- The “hands-on” production of foods for the area both cold and hot.
- Daily communication with the First Cook.
- Participation in the “food is theater” philosophy when requested by the Head Chef.
- Maintaining proper levels of foodstuffs for sale in assigned area.
- Assist in the display of the food products in the hot/cold units in the public areas.
- Other duties as requested by the Production Chef or Head Chef.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts and available weekends/holidays
- 2 years experience in volume foodservice.
- Desire to self-improve through continuing education and pursuit to ACF certification.