Posting Date: 11/01/2018
Job Title: Cook
Department: Waterpark Cook
Status: 20-30 hrs.
Shifts: 7am-3pm, 12pm-8pm, 2pm-C, 4pm-C
- Review of the special party/event functions.
- Provide necessary production of foods so as to not have uninterrupted flow of
- Daily checking the coolers and freezers to ensure proper utilization of leftovers and rotation of foods to ensure freshness.
- Compliance to the recipe standards and proper portioning of food items.
- Preparation of employee meals.
- Monitor temperatures of food and cooling units on regular basis as prescribed by
- the Saginaw County Health Department.
- Taste, observe, and correct issues with food production.
- Communicate with Food and Beverage Department.
- Other duties necessary to run an efficient operation.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and the ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to work at a fast paced, high stress work environment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays a must.