Join us during the Frankenmuth Bavarian Festival on Thursday, June 6, 2019 for the second Tap Room Craft Beer Dinner Series. All foodies and craft beer aficionados are invited to join us for this special Bavarian-themed Beer and Food Pairing Event in Zehnder’s Tap Room starting at 5:30 p.m.
The event begins with hors d’oeuvres and cocktails from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Afterwards, enjoy a six-course dinner featuring unique dishes created by Zehnder’s professional chefs paired with a complementary craft beer to enhance your palate. A representative from Short’s Brewery will be here to discuss how the pairings were decided and answer questions about their beers and the brewing process.
• Charcuterie and Artisan Cheese Boards
Cash bar – 5:30 to 6:30 pm, dinner to follow
• Shrimp Mule Cup – Ginger and Lime Shrimp, marinated in Short’s Mule Beer, in a Crispy Wonton Cup with Lime Creme Fraiche, Shiso Greens, Candied Ginger Bits and Lime Zest
Paired with Short’s Mule Beer
• Roasted Broccoli Beer Cheese Soup – Broccoli Florets in light cream based Vermont Cheddar Soup amde with Local’s Light Lager topped with Stone House Soft Parade Brew Bread Croutons, Chive Oil
Paired with Short’s Local’s Light
• Sweet and Sour Salad – Dandelion Greens and Watercress, Fresh Sliced Strawberries, Shaved Parmesan Cheese, Toasted Pistachios and Sour Ale Vinaigrette with Short’s Lady Luminary or Exeter
Paired with Short’s Internet Dating
• Taste of Land and Sea – Leg of Lamb roasted with Double Black IPA, Hone and Herb Atlantic Salmon with Hops Bernaise made with Short’s Juicy Brut Fried Brussel Sprouts with roasted Potatoes and Fennel
Paired with Short’s Bellaire Brown
• Chocolate Stout Cake with Short’s Smores Stout drizzled with Fresh Berry Glaze made from Short’s Strawberry Foray
Paired with Short’s Bourbon Barrel Aged Moher Stout
This is an event you won’t want to miss! Event includes 5 craft beers with a 6-course meal. A cash bar is also available. Reservations required, cost is $70 per person, includes tax, gratuity and meal. Maximum of 70 guests. Call (844) 253-7852 for reservations.
Stay updated, get beer reviews and more by subscribing to Zehnder’s Untappd page here.